OuiShare Radio Write Club: A podcast about creating Coworking Content
Freelancing: Sometimes you'll lose
Sometimes you'll lose. It sucks. It tastes bitter, like a mouth full of citrus pith. Sometimes it will especially suck because you know it was your fault. Even if you look back and see there wasn't much way to change it, it's still there. It's on you.
So you eat it. Get some rest, and give it a go again the next day. Learn from your mistakes. Do better. It's all you really can do.
This advice is much harder to live than it is to give.
- Freelance Habits: The Good, the Bad and the Improving
- The Deep Dive: On mastery, mindgames and doing work that matters
- Three common podcast host delivery problems and how to fix them
- On my depression
- The one time it's OK to post your freelancer rates online
- Starting the new year right
- Three podcast promo tips with low effort, high return
- 3 Things to do before you raise your freelance rate
- 3 Valuable Things to Negotiate for instead of 'Exposure'
- 2017: The year of designing agile freelance practices