Freelance Foundations: The podcast for the indy workforce.
Making podcasts in Niagara
I podcast to tell stories that deeply connect with people. I can help you do the same through the Niagara Podcasters Network (NPN).
Podcasting helps people connect to each other in very direct, personal ways. The stories that people share through speech have a lasting and dramatic bond with those who listen.
If you want to use podcasts to share these stories with others, then I can provide everything you need to help tell those stories well.
Podcasting for personal use
Thousands of people podcast simply for the enjoyment of talking about things they love.
- 3 Things to do before you raise your freelance rate
- 3 Valuable Things to Negotiate for instead of 'Exposure'
- 2017: The year of designing agile freelance practices
- Working for a parasite: An Uber driver's tale
- Another way
- Over-farming time: a freelance practice needs room to breathe
- Freelancing: Sometimes you'll lose
- New Freelance Lab class starts tomorrow
- Drupal 8: Contextual Links explained
- Open Producer: Making digital content production push-button simple