Freelance Foundations: Help for freelancers.
Freelancing: Sometimes you'll lose
Sometimes you'll lose. It sucks. It tastes bitter, like a mouth full of citrus pith. Sometimes it will especially suck because you know it was your fault. Even if you look back and see there wasn't much way to change it, it's still there. It's on you.
So you eat it. Get some rest, and give it a go again the next day. Learn from your mistakes. Do better. It's all you really can do.
This advice is much harder to live than it is to give.
- Freelance Practice Problems: When the numbers don't work out
- 'Doing the Work' as a Freelancer
- 3 Essential Freelancer Tactics for Getting Paid in 2018
- Why do you want to freelance anyway?
- Wrapping up a Freelance Project: Focus Points for Iterative Improvements
- Am I Charging Enough? Three Warning Signs Your Freelance Rates Are Too Low
- 10 Reasons to Love Your Podcast Producer
- Three habits that will damage your freelance practice
- Freelance Habits: The Good, the Bad and the Improving
- The Deep Dive: On mastery, mindgames and doing work that matters