Freelance Foundations: Help for freelancers.
Making podcasts in Niagara: (Almost) any monkey can do it!
I podcast to tell stories that deeply connect with people. I can help you do the same through the Niagara Podcasters Network (NPN).
Podcasting helps people connect to each other in very direct, personal ways. The stories that people share through speech have a lasting and dramatic bond with those who listen.
If you want to use podcasts to share these stories with others, then I can provide everything you need to help tell those stories well.
Free Podcast Planning Worksheet!
Want to know if a podcast is the right medium for you and your audience? Sign up for my newsletter, and I'll send you a copy of my podcast worksheet.
Podcasting for personal use
Thousands of people podcast simply for the enjoyment of talking about things they love.
- Freelance Practice Problems: When the numbers don't work out
- 'Doing the Work' as a Freelancer
- 3 Essential Freelancer Tactics for Getting Paid in 2018
- Why do you want to freelance anyway?
- Wrapping up a Freelance Project: Focus Points for Iterative Improvements
- Am I Charging Enough? Three Warning Signs Your Freelance Rates Are Too Low
- 10 Reasons to Love Your Podcast Producer
- Three habits that will damage your freelance practice
- Freelance Habits: The Good, the Bad and the Improving
- The Deep Dive: On mastery, mindgames and doing work that matters