Freelance Foundations: Help for freelancers.
LaunchPlan: A hassle-free podcast production process led by Trevor Twining
Problem: Lots of people want to do podcasts, but folks don't know where to start.
Solution: I help you build a brand new podcast, give you starter versions of all the assets you'll need, and work with you to plan your first season and launch a pilot episode.
You'll launch feeling confident that the show you're making finds it's audience, and will meet the goals you've set.
- Two full hours of focused instruction time building your show's production process using tested methods from professional and community-operated podcasts.
- Learn what format your podcast should follow.
- Discover how to create and maintain an editorial calendar to make sure you stay on message.
- Learn how to invite and schedule guests for your show.
- A 30 minute recording session in-studio for 1-on-one coaching for voice technique. (or remote if time/distance makes in-person difficult)
- Professional production on a pilot episode of your show.
- One additional half-hour of coaching after the pilot episode to debrief and get you focused on next steps.
- Finished starter assets for your show. Show artwork, description, intro and outro. You can use these as-is royalty-free or use them as the basis for getting custom assets created.
- Learn how to get your show on Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, and the other key services for the best discoverability.
- A FREE copy of Launch Plan: Creating a Podcast from Square One, my upcoming book. ($49 value)
- Ever-growing access to a library of guides, how-tos, and other time-saving tips, tools, and strategies.
- LaunchGear: an equipment guide for gear you can use at home to get you the best quality sound.
- DEEP Discounts on production services for my podcast production services.
- Connection to a network of other podcast producers to support you as you move forward in your journey.
Cost: $499 USD
(Taxes may apply)
- 'Doing the Work' as a Freelancer
- 3 Essential Freelancer Tactics for Getting Paid in 2018
- Why do you want to freelance anyway?
- Wrapping up a Freelance Project: Focus Points for Iterative Improvements
- Am I Charging Enough? Three Warning Signs Your Freelance Rates Are Too Low
- 10 Reasons to Love Your Podcast Producer
- Three habits that will damage your freelance practice
- Freelance Habits: The Good, the Bad and the Improving
- The Deep Dive: On mastery, mindgames and doing work that matters
- Three common podcast host delivery problems and how to fix them