Freelance Foundations: Help for freelancers.
LaunchPlan: A hassle-free podcast production process led by Trevor Twining
Problem: Lots of people want to do podcasts, but folks don't know where to start.
Solution: I help you build a brand new podcast, give you starter versions of all the assets you'll need, and work with you to plan your first season and launch a pilot episode.
You'll launch feeling confident that the show you're making finds it's audience, and will meet the goals you've set.
- Two full hours of focused instruction time building your show's production process using tested methods from professional and community-operated podcasts.
- Learn what format your podcast should follow.
- Discover how to create and maintain an editorial calendar to make sure you stay on message.
- **A 30 minute recording session walkthrough in-studio ** for 1-on-one coaching for voice technique. (or remote if time/distance makes in-person difficult)
- Professional production on a pilot episode of your show.
- One additional half-hour of coaching after the pilot episode to debrief and get you focused on next steps.
- Finished starter assets for your show. Show artwork, description, intro and outro. You can use these as-is royalty-free or use them as the basis for getting custom assets created.
- Learn how to get your show on Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, and the other key services for the best discoverability.
- Access to an ever-growing library of guides, how-tos, and other time-saving tips, tools, and strategies.
Cost: $499 USD
(Taxes may apply)
- Freelancing Growth for an Army of One: Scaling Options
- Freelance Labour Day Pledge: looking out for other freelancers in 2018
- Getting freelance clients the hard way in 2018 and beyond
- Freelance Practice Problems: When the numbers don't work out
- 'Doing the Work' as a Freelancer
- 3 Essential Freelancer Tactics for Getting Paid in 2018
- Why do you want to freelance anyway?
- Wrapping up a Freelance Project: Focus Points for Iterative Improvements
- Am I Charging Enough? Three Warning Signs Your Freelance Rates Are Too Low
- 10 Reasons to Love Your Podcast Producer